We’re there for where people live
Feeling good about where you live makes you happy. It makes the members of your homeowner’s association or apartment residents happy, too. Professional HOA Paving makes your community look great.
At Elite Asphalt, we understand that a well-maintained community creates a safe atmosphere. Part of that feeling of safety comes from parking lots, walkways, and streets that are all well-maintained, properly marked, and clear of debris.
Since 2001 we’ve worked with neighborhoods and communities to provide street and parking lot repair and maintenance. We’ll help you HOA or community association create a comprehensive Pavement Maintenance Plan to address any emergent asphalt or concrete repair issues and forecast preventative maintenance activities and capital budget requirements for the next five to ten years. We’re also available for the construction of new HOA roads. Our pavement maintenance experts are also available to attend meetings to listen and discuss issues.
We work with:
- Homeowner associations (HOA’s)
- Apartment / Condominiums / Multi-housing
- Mobile home communities
- Retirement communities
Is a Pavement Maintenance Plan in place for your HOA? If not, we’re ready to help you develop one. Here’s how it works.
- We conduct an onsite assessment and inspection of your property’s pavements to develop an immediate action plan for the HOA Paving.
- We present a proposal for the next one to two years of recommended maintenance.
- We forecast your preventative maintenance needs and investments beyond that point up to approximately 10 years.
- We describe the recommended pavement maintenance solutions.
We’ll treat your neighborhood, and your neighbors, like our own.
Starting A New Project? Get a FREE Quote!
Submit the form below or call us at 817-587-8158 for our competitive pricing